Product Code: PTP 1200
A durable waterbased primer with a fine texture for providing extra grip for high density coatings
Finish: Matt to slight sheen with a fine texture
- Use prior to applying a textured product such as Marroca (PTX 1200)
- To bridge and fill fine hairline cracks on exterior cement plastered walls
- Suitable for application to cement plaster, concrete, brickwork, and fibre-cement
- Good adhesion to the substrate.
- Can be tinted to the colours of the topcoat or closest to it
- Fills and bridges stable hair cracks
- Easy to apply and gives textured profile
Theoretical Spreading Rate: 10 m²/ℓ at 40 μm DFT
Practical Spreading Rate: 6 m²/ℓ at 40 μm DFT
Colours: White; can be tinted to Pastel shades using PLASCON INSPIRED COLOUR
for pastel colours.
Touch Dry at 23°C: ½ h
Recoating Time: 1h