Product Code: PES 1
A flexible, durable and weatherproof exterior coating with “microfibres” to bridge hairline cracks. Professional Elastoshield™ now also comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Packaging: 5ℓ and 20ℓ
Finish: Low Sheen
- For application to suitably primed new and previously painted plaster, concrete, exposed plastered walls, window sills, small ledges and tops of plaster mouldings, as well as exposed weather-facing walls or fair faced brick walls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fibre Guard™ – Interlocking microfibres to bridge hairline cracks
- High build film protects and weather-proofs exterior walls
- Highly elastic coat that can withstand repeated contraction and expansion over fine cracks
- Enhanced flexibility and elongation at low temperature. Can resist cracking at temperatures down to -5 °C
- Slight stipple finish
- Low VOC product
- Water based
- Fungal Resistant
- 10 Year Product Quality Guarantee (Refer to Ts&Cs here)
- Theoretical Spreading Rate: 5m²/ℓ @ 70μm DFT (finishing coat); 3m²/L @ 110μm DFT (weather-proofing). These serve as a guide only on smooth porous surfaces.
- Practical Spreading Rate: Practical spreading rate will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the substrate, as well as, the application technique and tools used.
Colours: White (PES 1); Tint Bases: Pastel (TED 1000), Deep (TED 2000) and Transparent (TED 3000)
Touch Dry at 23°C: 2h (50% RH)
Over coating: 6h (finishing coats)